Friday, July 20, 2012

a little DIY...


Time for a little update!  I've been very busy, and made lots of changes to our house which I'm excited to share in the near future.  First up though, a couple DIY projects I've completed recently, just for fun.


I found this idea on Pinterest (where else?) and had the perfect pair of shorts to transform.  






I know I've already worn them more times than I would have if they were plain!  So fun for summer :)


Then Bryce found this almost vintage garbage can at church - it was on it's way to the garbage but he wondered if we might be able to paint it?  I thought, why not?  So I grabbed a light blue spray can and went to town.  Love the colour it adds to our mostly grey living room.





Up next, the DIY Ottoman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...