Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Don't forget the dessert!

Thanksgiving is coming fast, and I'm getting excited about being with family, visiting the cottage, and of course, eating good food. I was searching around for some tasty dessert ideas, when I found these. (When you don't know what to eat, you find out what Martha's making...) Here's a few desserts that combine two of my favourites - pumpkin and chocolate. Which one should I try?



Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares

Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

Chocolate-Glazed pumpkin cookies

Pumpkin Swirl Brownies


These ones don't involve chocolate, but they still look sooo good. Maybe for breakfast?

Pumpkin Muffins

I'll let you know which one I try, and how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...