Friday, January 15, 2010

a little dinner party.






For my 21st birthday last year, I decided to have a little dinner party. Setting the table for this affair was an absolute thrill. I found some cute wrapping paper at Chapters which I used as a table runner. I also got some a stalk of bamboo for each of my guests which I put in little dollar store candle holders with some aquarium rocks from the pet store. The favours doubled as centrepieces as well. For the main centre piece I found some almost-expired peonies, which they were selling for 50% off at the grocery store. The mirrors were a gift from my boyfriend, which I hadn't yet taken the time to put on the wall. I'm really proud of how it turned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...